“These are a few of my favorite things”…
I know there are a million and one gift guides floating around this time of year. There are guides for just about everyone from moms and dads to teachers or nurses. But I haven’t seen any geared toward those who are chronically ill. Or at least I haven’t seen any. So I wanted to put together a list of some of my favorite items that would be good for someone who is chronically ill. I hope you enjoy!
3. Makeup/Skincare Elastic -$6.99
5. Insulated wine tumbler – $11.99
7. Hair and scalp massages 8.99
8. Neck & Back Massager – $60.99
10. Iron Flask Water Bottle- $17.95-36.96 (depending on size)
11. Blue Light Glasses – $17.99
12. Silicone Face Cleanser/Massager – $6.99
14. Essential Oil Diffuser- $23.99
**Link included are affiliate links and can produce a very small profit if product purchased through link included.
4 thoughts on “2020 Amazon Gift Guide For Chronically Ill”
Swesome gift ideas. Very nice!
Thank You. 💜💜💜
I like that you put the face cleansing machine on this list. It’s one of my fav stuff for the last few months. I wish that I could find it sooner lol
These brushes are good and so worth the money!! Glad you found it for the future!!